Puppy tip #7 (basic obedience)

 You just got a new puppy, but now what? I'm sure you have a million questions bouncing around in your head. What kind of training should you do? What kind of results can you expect? How long should you train daily? In this post, I will be going over those things for you!



Below I have made a list of everything your pup should begin working on Upon arrival. Follow the links below to learn how to train each thing! If the way I have described isn't working, feel free to send me an email at SkyesCanisLanista@gmail.com for some help! 

Crate Training

Potty Training

Come

Stay

Lay Down

Sit

Loose Leash Work




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crate Training

So You Want To Make Your Dog A Service Dog?

Service VS Therapy VS Emotional Support Animals